*I didn't understand the user have not  does not have any theme setting,
because there is always the default setting of Ubuntu. Isn't it ? *
*
*
*For me I have installed Ubuntu 11.10 then transformed it but needed the
steps mentionned by bro Abdelmonam. So when is the first case please ?*
*
*
*
http://www.sabily.org/wiki/index.php/Convert_a_standard_Ubuntu_installation_to_Sabily#Manual_steps
*
*
*
*So, if you want I add the sentence If you don't have any theme setting or
just keep it like this more simple.*
*
*
*