Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 19:10:38 +0100
From: imen.bettai...@gmail.com
To: pako...@gmail.com
CC: sabily.team@lists.launchpad.net
Subject: Re: [Sabily.team] join this team

َAssalem Alaykom,
You are now already a member of the team since you're writing here...Still to
become an active one :)

By contributing with us..

Here you can explain to us you Idea for Sabily light ...

And we will try to join our efforts to get it better..
For the other members here is what I'm talking about :
https://www.facebook.com/IslamicOS

Personnaly, I have begun preparing a Sabily built on LXDe with the contribution
of bro Abdelmoanam but I have stopped when seeing that brother Uden have done
such a work...

So wainting for more details brother...
Barak Allah fik..