Assalamulaikom,

So quiet in this mailing list...

What about discussion of new codename of Sabily?..
Do we need to think about new concept of codename? I mean that I proposed
before where by we get the codename from inside Ayat of Al-Quran.

I mean re codename also that we make the codename by standard English alphabet
letter same like Ubuntu that start from "A".

I'm thinking too to use standard Arabic alphabet letter, but not sure either it
will be suitable or not. I mean start from "Alif", "Ba" and etc. But I think if
will be more better. Maybe we can discuss it here too.

If to use the alphabet can be decide, there already some suitable codename has
been in my mind.
I will suggest it later.

Using codename from Al-Quran also will make Sabily fans to refer to Al-Quran to
get it. Maybe they also like to suggest the codename, so they need to get it
from Al-Quran. A wonderful reference.
>From the codename also, we can add some information about it in full Ayat. So,
>we spread the ayat of Al-Quran. InsyaAllah we will get some point from Allah.

Hopefully we can start from Sabily 12.04 (codename).

Insya'Allah.

Come on, let share what is your opinion about it...

- meorbu