type "sudo apt-get update" in a terminal and paste the result here, so we can see the error in details

Mehdi Magnon
Administrator of the Sabily Project - Free Islamic Operating System
(http://www.sabily.org)
Administrator of Bayt Al Hikma - Islamic resources and Hadiths
(http://www.bayt-al-hikma.com)