assalamu alaykum,

We are looking for developers for the Manarah project (https://launchpad.net/manarah), a multilingual Hadith study tool, that will use the database of Bayt al-Hikma (www.bayt-al-hikma.com). So it will be the desktop version of Bayt al-Hikma. Any language could be used, Java, Python etc. Help us propagating the words of our Prophet (salallahu alayhi wa salam)! Good deeds to earn ;)

--
Mehdi Magnon
Administrator of the Sabily Project - Free Islamic Operating System