Salam,

Here is what I think about your questions @Quosai :)

I believe that we should work on 3 things!

#1 Making a ready to use/install Sabily ISO.. Many end-users with no IT
skills still looking for Sabily and wanna use it, we should make it easy to
them to install and use Sabily, especially for Windows users who never used
a GNU/Linux distro before.

#2 We should work on our PPA, for 2 reasons the 1st is becasue will use it
to create the ISO and the 2nd is to allow other Ubuntu users to convert
their systems to Sabily very easy. → This will not depend on Ubuntu repos ;)

#3 We work on any other Islamic application that we think add to the
distro, we don't need to work on this inside Sabily project in LP, we can
and should join the original dev teams so will be sure that we don't miss
any new features and can suggest our own features and fixs..

*El Achèche ANIS*
*An Ubuntu-tn Member & Events Team Coordinator*
*Official Ubuntu Member  **|** Member @CLibre.tn | SysAdmin @ApptivIT*

*elache...@ubuntu.com <elache...@ubuntu.com> | # whoami
<http://wiki.ubuntu.com/elacheche>*
*"I am what I am because of who we all are" - The Ubuntu Philosophy*