Hi Mikołaj,

This is currently not a feature. There are free-busy reporting functions,
but they work on a protocol level. For example, a user who uses Thunderbird
or Apple iCal will be able to see other users' free-busy information when
scheduling events (if they are both on the same server).

On Friday, October 14, 2016 at 3:12:34 PM UTC-4, Mikołaj Czyż wrote:
> Hello,
> Is there an easy way of sharing a Baikal calendar of your busy/free time
> with another user? (like a full calendar without the entries'
> titles/metadata)
> I will very much appreciate help with this.

"SabreDAV Discussion" group.
to sabredav-discuss+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.