Hi Filipo,

The url is never really in this format for baikal:

'http://localhost/calendars/bob/default";,

Usually it's something like:

'http://localhost/dav.php/calendars/bob/default";
<http://localhost/calendars/bob/default%22>,

To verify if that's correct, try opening it in a browser first. If you're
getting an authentication window and you can log in and see some
information, it's a good indicator it's the right address.

Evert