This is not really a standard feature, but it would be possible to write a
proxy like this with a decent amount of effort. It isn't easy.

I would recommend simply doing a mass migration instead of this proxy
approach. This tool might be able to help you:

On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 2:58:07 PM UTC-4, Claudio Ferreira wrote:
> Hi
> I have a instance of Tiny 2.0, running SabreDav 1.8.0 embedded in it.
> Unhappily I can't update this software piece and I want shutdown it,
> changing my webmail by RoundCube with calendar plugin. To this, I need
> first get all calendars from Tiny, so I think if is possible to do a
> "proxy" dav server, where I can connect with my caldav client in this new
> SabreDav instance and it get my data from old calendar server.
> And, if I add a new event, it can push this event to old server. When all
> people are using the new server, I can shutdown the old. Is possible?
> Regards,
> Claudio Ferreira

"SabreDAV Discussion" group.
For more options, visit