Well, I can easily understand you have overbooked and that you maybe don't
have time to answer all questions.
However, as my problem doesn't have any solution yet, I guess it's either
tricky or minor or planed to a far date.
I'm gonna try to find another caldav/carddav solution, even if baikal
looked great. If a solution came in, I will probably test it but I can stay
waiting for it anymore
BTW i guess someone already had that sort of problem with an old version,
but no answer was given so maybe there is no answer :p
Don't wanna borrow you, hoping you will solve that problem, because if I
had it, other people can have it aswell
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"SabreDAV Discussion" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.