On Monday, 19 September 2016 10:53:27 UTC-6, William wrote:

> This seems to be an absolutely *massive* issue, which I'm sure was caused
> by some API change by Andrey.  These wiki pages have worked fine for about
> 7 years, so it's annoying that they are all suddenly broken.
>
> > I guess it was meant to use the Sage cell server to make the examples
> actually work but it doesn't do that anymore.
>
> They did actually work (and well) until very, very recently.

Do you have a better idea of how recently? Week/month/several months?

Looking at the page source, I do not understand how embedded_sagecell.js is
supposed to load and there are no requests for it reported by browser.
Console complains about $, so something is off with jQuery, I guess. For
the record there is no need to load/use it with sagecell.makeSagecell at
all. And as "official API" that I am trying hard not to break (or at least
fix when I do) I consider
https://github.com/sagemath/sagecell/blob/master/doc/embedding.rst

So - it does not work indeed, but I have no idea why and I hope that I am
not responsible ;-)

Thank you!
Andrey