Screen reader testing with a blind staff member is scheduled for Thursday
Dec 15. As I
mentioned, I've scheduled this to look into a few MathBook XML and MathJax
issues.
But if we can try out some Sage Cell things too, then great. If we can put
some mockup
solutions to the immediate known issues, that would be ideal.