Is there a way to load a custom key map into an embedded SageMathCell using
CodeMirror blocks?  I am specifically interested in restoring my favorite
emacs key bindings.  CodeMirror itself allows this; see:
    https://codemirror.net/demo/emacs.html
(and take a look at the source code), essentially by loading
    https://codemirror.net/keymap/emacs.js
and then passing
    keyMap: "emacs"
in the CodeMirror call (at the end of the document).  But there doesn't
appear to be a way to pass that setting as an option in the makeSagecell
call, nor could I figure out a way to apply the CodeMirror JS directly to a
sage block.

Is there some way to achieve this functionality using SageMathCell?  It's a
bit frustrating to know that CodeMirror has a setting for this, which I
don't (yet) know how to access.  To be clear, I am of course talking about
SageMathCells embedded in my own webpages, where I have control over the
options.