Hi Andrey and the Team,

Probably the long-standing problem "AttributeError: module 'snappy' has no
attribute 'compress'" can now be solved. A GitHub
<https://github.com/dask/fastparquet/issues/459>reply
<https://github.com/dask/fastparquet/issues/459> by "*martindurant
<https://github.com/martindurant>*"  -- "Note that this will no longer
happen, fastparquet recent releases always support snappy via cramjam"
suggests that the installation of cramjam can solve the problem:

pip install cramjam (https://pypi.org/project/cramjam/)

I will also appreciate if you can install xlrd (pip install xlrd --
https://pypi.org/project/xlrd/) which is used by autoviz as "from
autoviz.AutoViz_Class import AutoViz_Class" raises the error "
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'xlrd'".

Kind regards,

Elimboto