I saved each cell individually (and manually), but it still doesn't work.
After a while the images (from plots and LaTeX) are gone. I am just
mentioning this again because I think it is a useful feature, in my
opinion, that could be fixed when possible.

(I may try again, once more, and then submit a feature request or bug
ticket, for the record.)

Best regards,
Gustavo de Oliveira