I noticed today that when I collected or returned within a course, the box
that lists the current student(s) being collected/returned now floats as I
scroll, rather than being anchored at the top of the page. This is a nice
change.

However, I also noticed that whenever I opened a student folder and then
returned to the course file to input the grade, the assignment I was
grading was no longer open. I had to click on the assignment and scroll
down to the current student to input their grade. In the past, when I
returned to the course file it would be in the same place I left it.

Are others experiencing this? It makes grading take longer.

Thanks,

Aaron