Anne Schilling wrote:
Nicolas M. Thiery wrote:
On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 04:15:16PM -0700, Anne Schilling wrote:
I disabled several of your patches in the queue since they had
import loops and hence one could not launch sage anymore

trac_8881-functorial_constructions-nt.patch  #+disabled
trac_8890-free_module-cleanup-nt.patch     #+disabled
trac_7980-multiple-realizations-nt.patch      #+disabled

Now one cannot push anymore beyond

trac_8933-subquotient_module_with_basis-fh.patch

but at least sage works up to this point.

Could you please fix your pushes (and be a bit more careful next
time that everything still works before pushing, please?).

I did try and it worked for me! Ah, I see, it's not an import loop,
but a non-added file. Oops, sorry! Fixed.

Thank you!

Hi Nicolas,

It seems that you broke the sage-combinat queue again since sage does not
start after applying your latest patches.

To be more precise, sage does not run any more after applying your patch

trac_7980-multiple-realizations-nt.patch

Best,

Anne