Hi Robert,

Great, thank you!!

When do you think a positive review will happen for this ticket?
I am asking since I have two patches which are basically ready
and Dan Bump is about to give positive reviews. But in two places
I could fix doctests if your patch was available (but it would
create a dependency on your ticket).

Best,

Anne