Hi Nicolas,

On 26 Mrz., 08:03, "Nicolas M. Thiery" <nicolas.thi...@u-psud.fr>
wrote:
> What's the category for F? It would be great if it was in
> AlgebrasWithBasis, and in particular if CombinatorialFreeModule and
> FreeAlgebra would be consistent with each other (in particular for the
> accessors on elements). The role of ModulesWithBasis is to enforce
> this consistency, though it's not yet up to speed).

Sorry, I first saw your post on sage-algebra and answered there,
although it might have been better to do it on combinat-devel. Anyway,
I am very unhappy with the documentation of the "...WithBasis" stuff.
After several attempts, I still do not understand how to do even the
most basic operations with it.

Best regards,
Simon