Hi,

> It's great to have such a server. I'll forward the address to a
> collaborator of mine. Feedback on how it scales is very welcome,
> especially since we might set up such a server in Orsay as well.

The first day with around 15-25 users at the same time doing light
things was no problem for the server. Unfortunately, I do not have
reliable data on the resources used... but total used memory was
around 10gb (which might have included other things done on the server
at the same time).

Best, Christian