Hi Nicolas,

On 26 Jan., 13:35, "Nicolas M. Thiery" <nicolas.thi...@u-psud.fr>
wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 01:33:31PM +0100, Nicolas M. Thiery wrote:
> > Has anyone tried first whether #10998 does not fix it already?
>
> Well, actually I just tried the example with the Sage-Combinat queue
> installed on 4.7.2, and it worked smoothly. So my best bet is that
> #10998 indeed fixes it.

It may fix the "plot" problem, but it probably doesn't fix the bug
that I was fixing at #12351. Namely, the patch from #10998 does not
change the __eq__ method of poset elements. Hence, you would still
have that comparing a poset element with anything that has not the
attribute "parent" will result in an error -- but comparison must
never result in an error.

Or, perhaps #10998 fixes it via coercion??

What happens if you have #10998 applied and do
            sage: P = Poset([[1,2],[4],[3],[4],[]])
            sage: P(0) == int(0)
?

Cheers,