Hi Adrien,

I would also really like to know if this is settled. When I answered the
doodle, it seemed like the most probable date was the 10th of March. But
now I see many more people have answered and it could be the 7th of April
(where I'm not available).

So when is it at the end? (I need to know quite soon cause there are many
things in March)

See you, and thank's for organizing this

Viviane