I find it quite difficult now to follow this thread, I see the answer to
some emails that are not even in the thread...

Anyway, I just want to answer to this specific sentence of Nathan: "This is
only technical issues, nothing more. But I hate that it takes one year to
see it fixed."

Well, Nathan, you just have to live with it! See, we're all working on a
global project depending on lots of people, we all have to wait. The fact
that you hate / love something has no impact on my time line whatsoever.
And you should understand that you won't make things faster by a) insulting
people (as you did last year) and b) giving orders (as you just did in this
very thread).