"""
E.g. when a
    borderline feature is meaningful in the context of Sage, is useful
    for a sister project, but does not yet have a direct use case
    within Sage ...
"""
Correct me if I am wrong, off the top of my head:
Assuming "the findstat people" start adding information about which maps
are bijective, can't one automatically create new tests, testing two
methods at once?
Assuming "the findstat people" start adding information about the ranges of
maps, can't one automatically create new tests, testing that the output of
a method is what it should be? (e.g. no [5,4,2] that is supposed to be a
Partition but is in fact a list).
Paul

Paul-Olivier Dehaye
SNF Assistant Professor of Mathematics