Hello,

I now have a build failure with libsingular on cygwin. The problem is
that Singular.rc.in is not in the tree and there is no mention in the
Makefile how to build it. Consequently Singular.rc is empty, which
means that one cannot build the resources needed by cygwin via
windres. If one just does a "touch Singular_res.o" make runs trough.

I have no idea where Singular.rc.in comes from and know too little
about the Singular build process. Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Michael