On May 3, 2007, at 12:19 , William Stein wrote:

> On 5/3/07, Justin C. Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I haven't seen a comment about this on the list, but maybe I
>> missed it.
>>
>> When I run "sage -t", it comes to a halt early on, after spinning off
>> 'wish' and displaying a graph.  It seems that this window needs to be
>> explicitly dismissed (closed) before sage continues.  It does this
>> 3-4 times before continuing without hand-holding.
>> Is this expected?
>
> This is definitely not expected.  Probably somebody put some
> weird doctest in that I missed (I don't know how).

May be that (e.g., if you tested on zippo) you weren't using a GUI,
so the test might have worked differently.

> Which file has this doctest in it?

I've dismissed them all now, but it might have been in "const/
const.tex".

While we're at it, why am I testing "old_cygwin_stuff"?  It fails :-}

And: now, I seem to be stuck in a standoff with maxima:
sage.interfaces.maxima.tex hasn't moved in a while, and there's no
CPU activity to speak of (on the MacBook Pro).  There is a maxima
process extant (lisp.run), but showing no activity

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon at Large