On May 4, 5:31 pm, "William Stein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Michael,
>
> When we create the SAGE windows installer, keep this email in mind
> as our "target audience". :-)

Oh well, just using zips would probably solve that problem. How dare
you to use something else than zip ;)

 I am quite sure that I will not mention my personal EMail-address in
the installer, otherwise I would have to bounce all email regarding
the installer to sage-support. This following email is probably the
wrong incentive to get me to work, maybe it is time to develop
amnesia :)

Which 18MB file? The tar.gz for cygwin is roughly 155MB in size.

> Really, I have no idea what I'm doing.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jenny

I used to work in a small computer support shop doing mostly small
business support on everything from Netware 3.x to Windows NT 4 (it
has been a while) and I could tell you quite a number of stories ...
but that would get me way OT and I tend to rant about that topic.

Cheers,

Michael