Hello Michael,
> This entails getting it to build on Solaris. I am sure it runs on OSX
> because that Michael Brickenstein has a Mac Laptop. So Michael, does
> the code compile on Solaris? It seems likely because as a future part
> of Singular I am sure that your boss would like to see that it does.
After your message, I just tested it. PolyBoRi compiles (and links) on
Solaris, buit it seem, that, I have inconsistencies on my Solaris
machine, I get the following errors, when running our python module:

python: fatal: relocation error: R_SPARC_WDISP22:
and
symbol _cerror: value 0x463b9c does not fit
(Do you habe any clue about this?)

But this is not a problem of PolyBoRi, since some statically links
test examples which use the c++ core routines only, do work.

Best regards,
  Alexander