> just link the new spkg from ticket #971, I will start on the 2.8.11
> release cycle late on Wednesday. Hopefully we can sort it all out by
> the release planned for this Friday.

I don't have access to the tracker, but here is how you can generate
the sympy spkg:

hg clone http://hgsympy.hopto.org/sympy-spkg/
cd sympy-spkg
./get-orig-sources
cd ..
/path/to/sage -pkg sympy-spkg

This will generate sympy-spkg.spkg. So you may want to rename the
sympy-spkg dir to the version of sympy. Generally I think the name of
the package shouldn't be inferred from the name of the directory,
since the directory doesn't change, but the version of the package
does.

Ondrej