On Nov 16, 7:49 am, Nick Alexander <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 15-Nov-07, at 6:32 PM, mabshoff wrote:
> > Hello,
>
> > I would like to propose that the next Bug Day is held on Sat. Nov.
> > 24th. 2007. That is the day before the planned 2.9 release. Since we
> > want to have a point release as a basis for the Bug Day we might have
> > to shift the releases around a little or alternatively this time work
> > of a 2.9pre snapshot.

Hello,

> This is the Thanksgiving weekend, and as such is probably
> significantly better or significantly worse for people living in
> America.  For me, I will be traveling and not able to participate.

Yep, Thanksgiving is certainly a problem. So should we postpone a
week? We can certainly [and will] meet informally this Saturday and/or
Sunday to get 2.8.13 out the door, but it seems too late now to make
this a formal Bug Day. The people who went to SD6 are probably
somewhat burned out to make this a formal Bug Day, at least I am.

> Nick

Cheers,

Michael