Hello everybody,
> I now understand what you meant that these are just generic copyright
> questions that should easily be covered under "fair use".
I just want to mention, that "fair use" is a term, which is part of US
copyright laws, but it does not have an exact equivalent in the laws
of other countries.

For instance, the German Wikipedia admins do not per se accept "fair
use", because it also covers things like screen shots of movies, which
are not permitted by German laws. (Although de.wikipedia.org is
located in the US, most of the collaborators live here and have to
obey the European laws.)

So, in order to avoid the same discussion for any non-English language
Wikipedias, one should mention, that the relicensing to CC was done in
accordance with the copyright holder. Alternatively, for simple
screenshots of the notebooks, one could mention, that the generation
of the picture does not need a high level of creativity.

Regards,
  Alexander