I think we've beat this to death. So let's agree to disagree.

This kind of thing is not intended for someone like you, but rather,
someone like me who is just getting started in Sage and CAS and wants to go
through a number of *simple* Mma tutorials and see *roughly* corresponding
results translated to another system. If that works out, I am happy, and
may try more ambitious things.

The specific examples showing how the various systems are hopelessly
incompatible or where there are subtleties and vagueness are interesting.
However I suspect none of this is going to matter. At least not in the
short term, if ever. This is for casual, non-mission-critical, and
educational use.  After I have something that isn't vaporware (if I get to
that stage), you can pop up again and warn people of the dangers. I hear
you, and you have some valid points. Now please go away.

There were the hacks one used to do with calculators where you'd divide a
number of times by a number and then multiply it back and get something
slightly off. Using that, Homer Simpson was able to disprove Fermat's
Theorem by finding a solution to the equation  a**12 + b**12 = c**12 in TI
calculator math. Somehow though, calculators and mathematics were both able
to survive this ordeal.