There are two square roots.  In this (classic) integration example/bug, a
choice has
to be made.  You know that 4 has two square roots,  -2 and 2.
The integrand, which also can be rewritten as   sqrt ( 4-4*cos(x/2)^2) ,
has 2 square roots.
Therefore there are two potential different values for the integral.  Any
answer
that supplies only one answer is wrong.