Hello,

I'm trying to build the pdf documentation (make doc-pdf) on a desktop with
fedora-33.
I'm currently having hard time with the Japanese version of a_tour_of_sage.
I'm discovering one after the other the missing packages for latex.

Currently, I'm blocked with the following error:
dvipdfmx:fatal: Could not find encoding file "2004-H".

does anyone know how to fix this ?
I know it's not directly sagemath related, but I assume that anyone trying
to run `make doc-pdf` for the first time will have the same kind of issues.

Thanks,
David.