I'm trying to build 9.3 for CoCalc. Well, this time again after 9.1,9.2 ,
there are these "Are you sure you want to continue [Y/n]" questions for
optional packages. I'm also building with two threads at once. So, what
seems to happen is that on thread stops and asks this question, while the
other one continues. Then, later, somehow this all stalls and waits forever.

1. I would expect that such a question blocks everything and doesn't
essentially vanish – or, if there is a parallel build, just warn the user
about it and don't wait for it, or ask at the very beginning about this.

2. Is there an option to automatically accept all such questions? I tried
to pipe `yes` or something similar, but it didn't work.

Example output I saw just now:

spkg-install' '/ext/sage/sage-9.3/logs/pkgs/sagelib-9.3.log'

sage-logger -p 'SAGE_CHECK=no sage-spkg   awali-1.0.2-190218'
'/ext/sage/sage-9.3/logs/pkgs/awali-1.0.2-190218.log'
=========================== WARNING ===========================

You are about to download and install the experimental package

awali-1.0.2-190218.  This probably won't work at all for you! There

is no guarantee that it will build correctly, or behave as

expected. Use at your own risk!

Are you sure you want to continue [Y/n]? [sagelib-9.3] Discovering
Python/Cython source code....
[sagelib-9.3] distributions = ['', 'sage-mcqd', 'sage-bliss',
'sage-coxeter3', 'sage-meataxe']
[sagelib-9.3] Discovered Python/Cython sources, time: 1.73 seconds.

[sagelib-9.3] running build

[...]

-- Harald