Dear all,

Python 3.6 is supposed to be supported for Sage (e.g. the
build system accepts Python 3.6 from the system). This
version of Python 3.6 which reach its end of life on
December this year. I sent an e-mail not long ago about
sage not fully supporting Python 3.6. I did setup a
patchbot to run on Python 3.6 (name quasar). Most optional
packages are installed on it with the notable exception of
buckygen and plantri which both have interfaces Python 3.6
incompatible.

1. Is it desirable to fix the buckygen and plantri
   interfaces?

2. Did we plan the end of Python 3.6 support in Sage?

Best
Vincent