OK -- I found these responses only on Friday morning (GMT) and had not
done anything about them anyway.

I was going to suggest replacing the code with

sage: A, gens = E.abelian_group();  A
    Multiplicative Abelian Group isomorphic to C5

with a remark in the text that the actual generators should be
expected to vary from run to run.  If you think that is better to have
in this document then we can always change it for 2.10.3.

John

--
John Cremona