On Tue, Jan 18, 2022 at 8:46 AM Michael Orlitzky <mich...@orlitzky.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2022-01-18 at 07:53 -0800, William Stein wrote:
> >
> > One of the difficulties for them is lack of support for 32-bit Linux
> > distros.   E.g., if you click
> >

> Nobody has the hardware any more. Debian is your best bet for ongoing
> i686 support.

Debian 32-bit is what pypyjs uses for its 32-bit build system (see
[1]), and even that seemed pretty broken when I tried a few months
ago.

In any case, trac ticket 2^15 is about a bug in 32-bit Linux Sage
support, and it's really impressive to me that you Sage devs fully
support 32-bit still :-).

[1]
https://github.com/pypyjs/pypyjs/blob/4532320849881093635075db929240052300a844/tools/docker/build_base_image.sh

--