kcrisman schrieb am Mittwoch, 27. April 2022 um 15:02:28 UTC+2:

On Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 10:31:17 PM UTC-4 Matthias Koeppe wrote:

>> An update: The latest version of the installation manual (from
>> https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/33655) is available here:
>> https://7896a56df78170d5bab0f306d1a7230986a4206a--sagemath-tobias.netlify.app/installation/index.html
>>

> Thanks, much improved!

+1

Eric Gourgoulhon schrieb am Dienstag, 26. April 2022 um 19:14:57 UTC+2:

It would be pretty easy to prepare a bash script executing all the commands
listed in [1] and distribute that script from the download section of Sage
home page. But I don’t know if this is a good idea (security issues?)

I think it’s a good idea to have such a script! I’ve opened ticket #33765
<https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/33765#ticket> for that. Further
discussion if it is a good idea or not can be done there.
​