Somebody (me and/or Blaec) can do a demo/tutorial like this:

TITLE: Ways to Use Sage in CoCalc

ABSTRACT: Show several ways to use Sage in CoCalc with a very simple
example of each (e.g., factoring 2022 or drawing a plot):

- in a LaTeX document via sagetex
- in a Jupyter notebook with the Sage kernel
- command line terminal where you type "sage"
- in a Sage worksheet
- in a whiteboard with Sage kernel
- create a .sage file then run it via one of the above.
- publishing any of the above.

Constraint: Not on Nov 3, and during daytime (6AM PST - 6PM PST) on
the US West Coast.

--
William (http://wstein.org)