Le vendredi 24 juin 2022 à 18:52:00 UTC+2, wst...@gmail.com a écrit :

> I also put a copy of these beautiful notebooks here:
>
> https://cocalc.com/wstein/support/IntroToManifolds

Thanks!

There is some issue in the latex display of manifold maps:
ParseError: KaTeX parse error: Undefined control sequence: \mbox at
position 96: …thbb{E}^{2} \\ \̲m̲b̲o̲x̲{on}\ A : & \ph…

cf. cell [2] of
https://cocalc.com/wstein/support/IntroToManifolds/files/04Manifold_Spheres.ipynb

> This has some pros and cons over nbviewer + mybinder (see
> https://github.com/sagemathinc/cocalc/issues/6015).

Indeed, mybinder + Sage is broken at the moment (*). It would be nice to
have an alternative solution on CoCalc!

Eric.

(*)  mybinder + Sage used to work quite reasonably (by means of Sage's
Docker images) some 2 years ago or so.