Hello folks,

the rc1 release is finally out. Various old doctest failures, most new
patches got their failures fixed along the way. Instead of a deep
freeze I ended up merging quite some number of patches to stay on top
of things. Tarball is at

http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/mabshoff/release-cycles-2.10.3/sage-2.10.3.rc1.tar

A binary for sage.math only can be found at

http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/mabshoff/release-cycles-2.10.3/sage-2.10.3.rc1-sage.math-only-x86_64-Linux.tar.gz

Please report any failure, be it doctest or build. We will/must do an
rc2 before going on to do the final release once all doctests have
been fixed. Since tomorrow is a travel day for most people from SD8
things might get a little mixed up a little while.

Cheers,

Michael

Sorry, no detailed change log. My other laptop is down and I am
running out of power.