Hi,

let me take the opportunity to promote the use of the get_systems
function from sage.misc.citation which allows to see and acknowledge
which upstream packages were used by Sage for some computation, e.g.

    sage: from sage.misc.citation import get_systems
    sage: R.<x,y> = PolynomialRing(QQ)
    sage: I = R.ideal([R.random_element(), R.random_element()])
    sage: get_systems('I.groebner_basis()')
    ['Singular']

Ciao,
Thierry