Le mardi 15 novembre 2022 à 12:28:38 UTC+1, lucca....@gmail.com a écrit :

> When using the official docker image, from within a Notebook the
> methods
>
>    - `latex.add_to_mathjax_avoid_list()`
>    - `latex.mathjax_avoid_list`
>
> are missing on the `latex` object.
>
> These should exist, according to the docs:
> https://doc.sagemath.org/html/en/tutorial/latex.html#customizing-latex-processing
>
> This prevents using renderers other than MathJax to render more
> complicated LaTeX output, such ones that involve TikZ pictures.
>
> If the method was changed or support for custom latex processing was
> removed, I'd urge to update the docs. There is no mention of additional
> package imports or configuration being needed to use these methods.
>
> I will also attach the project im currently working on:
> https://github.com/jimkoen/sagemath-thesis-template/settings
>
> I use a slightly modified docker image, the modifications of which you can
> see in the repo.
>
> While I can't say for certain, I highly doubt that these have removed
> these methods.

The methods latex.add_to_mathjax_avoid_list and latex.mathjax_avoid_list
have been removed in Sage 9.3. So your docker image must be based on an old
version of Sage (current stable version is 9.7).
In https://doc.sagemath.org/html/en/reference/misc/sage/misc/latex.html one
can read
*This module focuses on using LaTeX for printing. For the use of LaTeX for
rendering math in HTML by MathJax, see MathJax
<https://doc.sagemath.org/html/en/reference/misc/sage/misc/html.html#sage.misc.html.MathJax>

defined in sage.misc.html
<https://doc.sagemath.org/html/en/reference/misc/sage/misc/html.html#module-sage.misc.html>.*
Maybe this can help you.