Same times as last week, please join us!

Monday noon, 12:15pm San Francisco
Monday afternoon, 3:15pm New York
Monday afternoon, 17:15 Rio de Janeiro & Santiago de Chile
Monday evening, 21:15 Paris
Monday evening, 22:15 Johannesburg
Tuesday morning, 9:15am Auckland
https://meet.jit.si/VibrantTribesBearEver