Hi there,

I don’t think A*B is a good benchmark for FPyLLL does the same slowdown also
appear for, say, LLL?

Cheers,
Martin

--

_pgp: https://keybase.io/martinralbrecht
_www: https://malb.io

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sage-devel/87cz7m1wto.fsf%40googlemail.com.
  • [sage-devel] fpylll really... 'Julian Nowakowski' via sage-devel
    • Re: [sage-devel] fpyl... 'Martin R. Albrecht' via sage-devel
      • Re: [sage-devel] ... 'Julian Nowakowski' via sage-devel
        • Re: [sage-dev... Dima Pasechnik
          • Re: [sage... 'Julian Nowakowski' via sage-devel
            • Re: ... Dima Pasechnik
              • ... 'Carl Richard Theodor Schneider' via sage-devel
                • ... Dima Pasechnik
                • ... Nils Bruin