On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 5:33:04 AM UTC-8 David Roe wrote:
On Tue, Feb 7, 2023 at 10:28 AM Eric Gourgoulhon <egourg...@gmail.com>
wrote:
* Julian and I can work on creating a bot for managing component teams.
There will be a top level "Components" team, with a sub-team associated to
each of our existing components.
* The bot will be contained in a new repo in the sagemath organization, and
will run on a google cloud instance that Julian sets up (we could run it on
Github Actions, but that would use up one of our runners that we use for
linting and doctesting PRs).  Julian can give others access to the machine,
and if Julian disappears for some reason and we want to shut the bot down
years from now, an organization admin can just revoke the bot's permissions.

I would very strongly suggest to do this with GitHub actions instead of
depending on new ad-hoc infrastructure that needs to be maintained by
developers.