Le dimanche 5 mars 2023 à 14:52:50 UTC+1, Dima Pasechnik a écrit :

On Sun, 5 Mar 2023, 13:50 Emmanuel Charpentier, <emanuel.c...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Dear David,

Le mercredi 8 février 2023 à 13:51:40 UTC+1, David Roe a écrit :

Yesterday I manually added a bunch of people that I recognized to the
sagemath organization triage team
<https://github.com/orgs/sagemath/teams/triage> on github,

This currently is 404 (page not found)...

perhaps only visible to logged in github users
I see it fine after I log in

I *am* logged in, as EmmanuelCharpentier, and I still get 404...

which gives people the ability to edit labels.  I don't intend to exclude
any active Sage developers, so if you want to be able to change labels and
didn't get added, please let me know and I'll add you!
David

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sage-devel/4ffaad52-57c3-4150-8254-d31dbde53b33n%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sage-devel/4ffaad52-57c3-4150-8254-d31dbde53b33n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.