Hi,

Related Question: Is anybody interested in making it so
https://doc.sagemath.org/ hosts many different versions of the Sage
documentation instead of just the latest?

I only looked into this for a second, but readthedocs.io often has
many versions of docs for projects.   Also, I always appreciate how
postgresql's docs cover many, many versions, and make it easy to
switch around.    Anyway, my point is just that "docs for multiple
versions of software" is a solved problem.

readthedocs since on their landing page: "Free docs hosting for open
source: We will host your documentation for free, forever. There are
no tricks. We help over 100,000 open source projects share their docs,
including a custom domain and theme." and then "Multiple versions: We
can host and build multiple versions of your docs so having a 1.0
version of your docs and a 2.0 version of your docs is as easy as
having a separate branch or tag in your version control system."

-- William

--
William (http://wstein.org)