On Monday, February 26, 2024 at 6:49:35 PM UTC+9 Dima Pasechnik wrote:

>usage 3: Issues that should be fixed as fast as possible
>
>To me it is rather "issues that should be fixed before the next
>release" (or at least it was the way it was supposed to work when we
>had trac). This looks better to me as that there is no reason to
>release a broken sage.

We are now on github

Indeed, +1. Issues to be fixed "as fast as possible" are only critical, or
less.

"blocker" normally means "blocking the release, must be fixed".

Then these blocker Issues with no corresponding PRs

https://github.com/sagemath/sage/issues/37263
https://github.com/sagemath/sage/issues/36914

forbid the release manager to make a release?

Or (as I propose) only blocker PRs fixing the "blocker" Issues forbid the
release manager to make a release?